Sunday, July 08, 2007


Sweet conversation over lunch:

Try Salon de The at The National Gallery!


Dear Mr and Mrs Oklahoma:
You've been blogged!

Today, when I visited the National Gallery, as I simply love to do on a rainy sunday - I sat down in "Den franske Sal" (The French Room) for a cup of tea and a scone (very British, I know!). A couple of minuets later two elegant Americans sat down at the table next to me. I am so weak for their language (and a nice pair of Versace glasses), so I of course could not help myself in interrupting them when they started talking about the Munch Robbery. Let's call them Mr. and Mrs. Oklahoma.


As it turned out, Mr & Mrs Oklahoma made a very interesting and widely traveled duo - and we ended up talking the whole tea-time away before I knew it.


Therefore - I would like to take this blogging-opportunity to thank them for making my day a little bit more interesting, and Im not likely to forget our little chat about blogging, journalism, Bill Clinton, elections, Hong Kong, Uganda, museums, judaism, rain and scones anytime soon.


Please - do contact me if you are ever in Norway again.


And to the rest of you; please go see the National Gallery. Tourists make such interesting and glamourus people:-)


Kisses,

Lori Champagne

(My blogging alias)

No comments: